Management Accountant (Manufacturing)
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Management Accountant based in Co. Kilkenny. (Manufacturing industry). Reporting to the FC, this position will be responsible for the overall control and reporting of the gross margin including management accounting controls and risk management.
The successful individual will have the following:
• A professional accounting qualification
• 5+ years` experience in a management accounting role (manufacturing industry)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Advanced Excel
• Experienced in using ERP systems (EG: SAP)
• Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Accurate and timely gross margin reporting as part of the monthly financial reporting and budgeting/forecasting
• Reporting, investigation and explanation of all financial variances impacting the site gross margin.
• Demonstrate an in-depth and clear understanding of operational & commercial gross margin variances versus budget / forecast
• The preparation of the annual budget and interim forecast gross margin
• Ensure full adherence to management controls by maintaining the necessary protocols and reporting platforms.
• The preparation of the annual budget and interim forecast gross margin.
• Identify potential opportunities for cost reduction where appropriate.
• Constantly seek improvements to systems, procedures & reporting capability.
Full job spec available upon request.
For additional information on this and similar opportunities please contact Fiona on 056 7786631 in the strictest confidence. Alternatively send your CV through the link provided in the strictest confidence.