Optimize Recruitment Ltd is a professional recruitment consultancy that offers a personal service, specializing in the recruitment of quality personnel across a range of industry sectors. We are an Irish Registered Company, company number 181207 with registered offices at 11 Patrick Street, Kilkenny city.
We respect your rights to privacy and complies with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The objective of this statement is to help you understand how we deal with any personal data you provide when you visit our website or interact with us on line.
Optimize Recruitment Ltd operates the www.optimizerecruitment.ie website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this statement. The Personal Information that we collect are used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Statement.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We gather this information in order to improve our website and provide a personalised experience for you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
1. In order to access our service Optimize’s receives your personal data when you apply directly for an advertised role via our website, when you apply to be a candidate whom is looking for a new position and you upload your CV accordingly or via a third party website whereby you respond to a job post placed by Optimize Recruitment on a job board on behalf of a third party client.
2. When you register with Optimize Recruitment you must consent to us collecting and storing your data in order for us to proceed with your enquiry or application for a specific position. The information which will be held will included but is not restricted to , your name , contact details, address, email address and other relevant information.
3. Whereby other personal discussions may be conducted either in the form of a face to face meeting or via telephone, we may collect additional information such as strengths, position level desired, salary requirements etc which will be also stored on your personal record.
4. The information gathered is used to provide you with our recruitment services whether you be a Candidate or Client. This information will be used to facilate your job search and to provide a basis for recommendation when short listing candidates for a specific role. It enables Optimize to provide information on suitable job opportunities which match your profile with the objective of assisting us in finding you a suitable position. We will also respond directly to Candidate or Clients to answer any enquiries sent via our website.
5. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Optimize Recruitment Limited only where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
6. Other Third-parties: Where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
7. For people being employed by Optimize Recruitment, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
8. Other Sources of Data: We may also process information about you where it is available from public sources. For example, if you have a professional profile online, we may combine that type of information with the information you provide directly to us or in the case of clients what your organisation has provided us.
9. A number of our candidates and clients reconnect with our company periodically and for this reason your consent includes explicit consent to retain your personal details until such time as you wish us to delete your records from our files. We are at all times bound by the provisions of the Data Protection Act (2003), and from May 2018 the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679. We will only ever hold your information as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligation and in accordance with our duty as data controller.
10. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date. In the event you would prefer that your information be permanently deleted then please do not hesitate to request accordingly. All such deletions and date updates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address of record and these will be actioned within one week and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed
11. Whereby we have your consent we will use the information to send your information to our clients in order for you to apply for jobs and we will also market our services directly to your personal email address where opt-in / opt out function applies allowing you to choose whether to be included or not for this service.
12. To provide you with an efficient service, your information may be shared by consultants working only within Optimize Recruitment Ltd.
While this list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above we will only do so with your explicit consent.
Subject Access Request – You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Statement of these websites. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Protection of your Data
We use a variety of security measures to securely process and keep your personal information safe when you interact with our website.
We use a secure server so that all information provided is transmitted securely and only Optimize Staff and consultants have access to the personal information stored in your registration. We process data using secure cloud applications.
In the unlikely event that our computers are compromised and there is a potential loss of confidentiality we will report this breach to you.
In the unlikely event that personal data is taken or exposed from Optimize Recruitments records without our consent, we will provide reports surrounding the exposure within 3 working days of being notified of such an event and take any action necessary to restore security of your personal data.
Optimize Recruitment takes, and will continue to take all reasonable steps to guarantee the safety of the data you provide to us and we will only use the data for the intended purpose.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page. These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page. Continued use of the site or our services after changes are made will constitute your acceptance of the revised Statement.
If you have any questions regarding this private statement or you have a complaint about the way your data is stored or handled by Optimize Recruitment, please contact Mary Young whom is responsible for the Data Protection within Optimize Recruitment email@example.com