Established 20+ years ago, our client design, manufacture and service their innovative machines from their midlands based factory.
The successful Service Manager will have the following:
– Fitter / Mechanical qualified
– Experience in a similar level or Service Engineer / Fitter ideally
– Experience in pneumatics, hydraulics would be advantageous
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Good organisational skills and ability to delegate duties across a team of 3
– Electrical experience advantage but not essential
Duties of the role will include:
• Scheduling jobs for the field service engineers
• Keeping all relevant documentation and paper work up-to-date
• Working with sales administrator to keep invoicing accurate and on time
• Ensuring all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
• Working with management team to enhance the business
Additional details available upon request.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities, contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 or e-mail your CV through the link provided.