A Construction Industry client based East of Galway City is currently recruiting an Accountant to join their Finance Team.
This successful company is going through positive year on year growth and as a result this role is a newly created role to expand their current team. This role is suited to a part/newly Qualified Accountant that can show initiative and work with limited guidance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Creditor Ledger maintenance
- Supplier and sub-contractor payments
- Month-end reporting
- Assist with Payroll
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- VAT & RCT returns
- Fleet and utilities management
- Assist with various financial reporting as requested by management
- Other adhoc finance responsibilities to support the team in meeting deadlines
The successful individual will have the following skills & qualifications:
- Part/Newly Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working with large ERP systems and strong Excel Skills
- Teamwork & relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong team player but also ability to work on own initiative
- Awareness of all tax and VAT implications
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22416