Accountant (Practice) – Kilkenny City
Accountancy practice based in the heart of Kilkenny city has an opportunity available for Accountant to join their team.
This dynamic practice provides taxation, advisory and audit services, managing a diverse range of clients across a various industry sectors. This role will ideally suit a newly qualified or a part qualified accountant.
Managing a portfolio of clients reporting direct to partner, the successful individual will be required to do the following:
- Statutory financial accounts preparation
- Income tax compliance & preparations of annual returns
- Preparation of audited accounts & supporting audit file
- Managing in with clients
- Management accounts
- VAT/PREM/RCT compliance
The successful individual will have the following:
- Accountancy qualification or working towards same
- Previous experience in an accountancy environment
- Experience bring accounts to finalisation
- VAT, PAYE, RCT, Income Tax experience
- Proficient in using Sage, Relate and Call soft (or equivalent)
This is an exciting opportunity, with educational support and the opportunity to manage & mentor trainees.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 21835