Accounts Administrator – Dublin South
6- month contract with opportunity of permanency
A Construction Industry client based south of Dublin City has an opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Administrator.
This innovative and progressive client provides a culture that thrives on learning and invests in their employees’ potential. This role will ideally suit an experienced Accounts Assistant that enjoys the Accounts Payable aspect of Accounting.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Processing a high volume of invoices accurately & timely
- Monitoring and processing employee expenses in line with company policies
- Verification of subcontractors, contract & payment notifications through ROS
- Processing payment runs in EUR & GBP
- Assist in preparing month end reporting and year end files
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier enquiries on a regular basis
- Ensure accurate costs are recorded each month end by complying with VAT/CIS/RCT regulations
- Monitoring & processing legal claims in a timely matter and escalating serious matters to management
- Other ad hoc finance duties to ensure the finance department is run smoothly & efficiently
The successful individual will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of CIS and subcontractor ledger
- Awareness of VAT & Tax regarding purchase and subcontractor ledger
- Proficiency in accounting systems
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 21947