Accounts Assistant – South Tipperary
9-month contract initially with possibility of extension (Not Maternity Cover)
Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous experience of using the ERP software Navision.
Specifics of the role are:
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks weekly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Reconcile all creditor accounts to creditor’s statement bi-monthly.
- Post vendor payment runs bi-monthly.
- Set up a filing system for all documents in the finance department.
- Maintain all creditor information on JDE.
- Upload daily bank statements to JDE.
- Set up and maintain bank reconciliation for all company bank accounts.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
- Create and post journals in the accounting system.
- Set up and maintain the month end processes.
- Reconcile all receipts to expense claim forms.
- Monitoring & tracking of all AR matters
- Assist in cashflow generation
- Assist in monthly managements accounts
- Dealing with all external auditor related queries
- Dealing with all ad-hoc queries
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18965 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.