Office Manager / Accounts Person – Carlow
- Managing the day-to-day finance & accounts operations: payroll, debtors, creditors, cashflow, compliance including VAT Returns and Revenue, bank reconciliation, cost-analysis & cost-reduction, liaising with external accountants.
- Interpreting & reporting financial information to aid in management decision-making.
- Providing weekly/monthly management accounts with budgets & forecasts.
- Sales invoicing & Credit Control establishing and maintaining good customer relationships
- Accounts Payable –processing supplier invoices & payments
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Weekly Payroll
- Vat Returns
- Prepare P& L
- Month end reporting
- Assisting with day to day finance activities and general ad hoc duties as they arise
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Prepare accounts for end of Year for Auditors .
- Managing Office Staff .
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part qualified Accountant
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with fast paced working environment
- Flexible and willing to work to meet deadlines
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- 3 + years’ experience working in an accounts environment ideally with experience preparing accounts to trial balance level
- Strong IT skills including experience
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 19187 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.