Accounts Assistant – Waterford – Permanent
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced full-time Accounts Administrator/Administrator to assist with the smooth running of a busy multi-disciplinary consultancy. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position will join a team in the Waterford offices.
- Assist in the completion of CSO returns.
- Recording and verifying creditors invoices for goods and services.
- Entering invoices on Accounts system for payment.
- Entering invoices on Sage Line 50
- Managing the weekly / monthly payments run.
- Recording all cheques and payments made.
- Maintaining accounts payable ledger and reconciling key accounts to statements.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Debt collection.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking transactions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative to deliver outcomes.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Experience in use of Sage 50 essential.
- Excellent Fluency in English and Legal Entitlement to work in Ireland.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan Grant on: 056 7786631
Job Ref Number: AG-18777
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.