Accounts Payable Officer – Dublin South
Temporary Position – 3 months
A Construction Industry client based south of Dublin City has an opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer.
This innovative and progressive client provides a culture that thrives on learning and invests in their employees’ potential. This role will ideally suit an experienced Accounts Payable Officer/ Accounts Assistant that enjoys the Accounts Payable aspect of Accounting.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Processing a high volume of invoices accurately & timely
- Monitoring and processing employee expenses in line with company policies
- Verification of subcontractors, contract & payment notifications through ROS
- Processing payment runs in EUR & GBP
- Assist in preparing month end reporting and year end files
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier enquiries on a regular basis
- Ensure accurate costs are recorded each month end by complying with VAT/CIS/RCT regulations
- Monitoring & processing legal claims in a timely matter and escalating serious matters to management
- Other ad hoc finance duties to ensure the finance department is run smoothly & efficiently
The successful individual will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of CIS and subcontractor ledger
- Awareness of VAT & Tax regarding purchase and subcontractor ledger
- Proficiency in accounting systems
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22650