Accounts Payable – Kildare
Are you seeking your next opportunity in a fast- paced environment? This business is going from strength to strength and is seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking Accounts Payable Officer to join their team.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Create payment files
- Invoice Matching and Coding
- Supplier payments and dealing with invoice queries
- Payment of supplier invoices including bulk payment run, allocation of payments to ledgers ensuring accounts are clean and up to date
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Stationary Orders and General Office Admin tasks
- Weekly Cashflow projections for creditors
- Bank reconciliation
- Support the Finance Team with month end process
- Employee Expense Claims processing.
- Ad hoc duties – filing, dealing with queries, monitoring AP email, etc.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Accounting Qualification highly desirable
- Proficiency in large ERP Systems
- Strong Excel Skills is essential
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
- Interest in the operational aspect of the wider business and commercially minded
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara by email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22607