Accounts Payable Assistant – 12 Month Contract
This client within the manufacturing industry is one of the UK and Ireland’s leading companies within their field. They are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant for their finance department in Kilkenny.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Supplier Invoice processing, 3 way matching and dealing with invoice queries.
- Posting of stock invoices and reconciliation of GRN account.
- Payment of supplier invoices including bulk payment run, allocation of payments to ledgers ensuring accounts are clean and up to date
- Weekly Cashflow projections for creditors.
- Bank reconciliation. Management and reconciliation of all banks and reviewing cash flow
- Support the Finance Team with month end process, including system close off, stock and creditor reconciliations.
- Filing of monthly returns on ROS and HMRC – Intrastat, VIES, RCT, VAT,
- Employee Expense Claims processing.
- Management of car fleet.
- Ad hoc duties – filing, dealing with queries, monitoring AP email, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience within a fast-moving department.
- ATI Qualified or degree/diploma in related discipline.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and the Microsoft Office packages is required.
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable.
- Have an analytical mindset
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage time effectively
- Good attention to detail and thoroughness and capable of handling a large volume of data
- Good work and team ethic
- Strong communication and self-motivational skills essential for this role
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara by email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22226