Accounts Receivable Officer – Dublin South
A Construction Industry client based south of Dublin City has an opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer.
This innovative and progressive client provides a culture that thrives on learning and invests in their employees’ potential. The role will suit an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with experience in the Construction Industry highly beneficial.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Issuing monthly invoices and statements
- Process and allocate incoming payments
- Monitor and arrange payment plans
- Chase outstanding debt via phone and email
- Liaise with other business units to manage suspensions of overdue/unpaid balances
- Assist with resolving and escalating disputes
- Prepare aged debtor reports on a weekly basis
- Process credit card transactions
- Other adhoc responsibilities to ensure smooth running of the Debtors Ledger
The successful individual will have the following skills & qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience of working with large ERP systems and strong Excel Skills
- Teamwork & relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership and delegation skills
- Awareness of all tax and VAT implications
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to listen and appreciate impact of the team’s work on the rest of the business
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22407