Analytical Services Manager
Optimize Recruitment have been engaged by a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer to recruit an Analytical Services Manager to lead two of their laboratories in County Tipperary.
If you would like to join a company with a broad portfolio of healthcare products that change lives daily, please apply today.
- Continuously develop a culture of quality and critical review across QC, Stability and Validation in compliance with GLP and GMP.
- Management of all laboratory staff, ensuring they are properly trained, with proper guidance provided where necessary.
- Ensure change is managed appropriately and reported, trended, and reviewed.
- Ensure that data integrity principles are embedded in the culture of laboratory operations.
- Manage and review non-conformities including user complaints and internal non-conforming events.
- Responsible for the oversight of a document control system for all laboratory SOPs.
- Develop and produce regular reports for laboratory meetings and on an ad-hoc basis when requested.
- Ensure that the laboratories are safe working environments for all laboratory employees.
- Generate metrics to track and support laboratory performance.
- BSc qualified in a technical discipline & 10 years industry experience, including 5 at manager level
- Strong, working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including GMP, GDP and GLP.
- Extremely capable in metric generation, data trending and document control processes.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please reach out to Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD22222