Architectural Technologist (Kildare)
Expanding Architectural Practice based in the Kildare region has an immediate requirement for an Architectural Technologist with 3+ years post graduate experience to assist in the delivery of our exciting portfolio of projects.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Ideally 3+ years post graduate experience within a similar environment
- Fully proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D software.
- Good knowledge of Irish Planning Legislation, Building Regulations & Technical guidelines.
- Experience in tendering and construction administration
- Experience of the preparation of detailed planning applications
- Working knowledge of the BC(A)R / BCMS procedures
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
Project work will include: Sports and Leisure, Pharmaceutical, Commercial and Residential.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Full details available upon request.
NOTE: Similar opportunities available in: Dublin & Midlands – details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC- 18024 number in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.