Architectural Technologist (South East Ireland & USA)
Leading Irish contractor is seeking to recruit an Architectural Technologist to join their Design Team.
Initially dealing the Irish & European markets, this role be based in Kilkenny for a period of 12 to 18 months in our clients manufacturing facility.
It is envisaged after the initial 12 / 18 months period, the successful individual will be relocated to America to take charge of all design responsibilities related to our clients’ operations in the USA.
Working closely with the Design Manager and the management team, duties will include:
- Produce drawings, details – primarily through Revit 3D models.
- Review all commercial documents to fully understand the requirements for projects
- Produce data technical submittals
- Produce component schedules and order required materials.
- Obtain supplier quotations.
- Document design hazards identified during the design stage.
- Communicate residual risks to the PSDP through a Design Risk Assessment.
The successful individual will ideally have the following :
- Relevant Architectural / Design related degree
- Minimum of 2+ years post graduate experience (salary DOE)
- Experience with Revit Design, 3D modelling and BIM 360.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
Excellent career opportunity in addition to attractive salary / package.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22227