Area Sales & Marketing Manager – Wexford
A Luxurious Wexford Hotel are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Sales & Marketing Manager. The Area Sales & Marketing Manager will report to the General Manager and the Group Sales & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be expected to primarily focus on targeting new business relationships with the objective of generating new revenue source.
- Support the General Manager and Group Sales and Marketing Manager in achieving budgeted sales;
- Confidently conduct face-to-face sales calls as agreed with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager;
- Present a tailored presentation to potential clients as required by effectively using a range of presentation skills;
- To carry out market research and analyze business statistics both from portfolio and the booking engine. Give recommendations to increase revenue based on this information;
- Review, monitor and improve the online presence on official website and all third-party websites, reviewing content and images in conjunction with the Group Sales & Marketing Manager;
- Oversee brochure, print material production and stock levels. To maintain and oversee photography and imagery for the three properties with Group Sales & Marketing Manager;
- Liaise with the website providers of the three properties to ensure optimization of our online position;
- To work with the Group Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and adopt a Social Media plan and oversee that this plan is actioned by team members;
- To pre-book and participate at various trade shows, consumer shows events and exhibitions throughout the year;
- Sales and Marketing Manager; Build relationships with journalists and develop PR in conjunction with Group
- Development of e-zines and management of the website and PPC campaigns;
- Site inspections and assisting the Group Sales and Marketing Manager with securing new corporate business through telesales and sales calls;
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Sales and Marketing Qualifications;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a S&M management role is essential
- Strong outgoing personality, with excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail;
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and targets;
- Full driving license and own means of transport;
The successful candidate must be passionate, exercise excellent attention to detail and be committed to delivering excellence.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on: 056 7786631/086 820 2188
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: BW – 19320