Our client, a well-established manufacturing and distribution firm are seeking an Assembly Team Lead to join their team in County Waterford.
This is a contract until the end of December.
Hours: Mon-Thurs (8-4:30) Fri (8-2:30)
- Deliver production outputs on the area plans
- Achieve targeted efficiencies in each area
- Operate using Lean processes and methods
- Utilisation of the SAP system
- Managing headcount requirements to meet production demands
- Manufacturing Technology Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of logistics and shipping processes and procedures
- Qualification in Lean Practice Green Belt is desirable
- Ability to deliver within a target driven environment
- People Management skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvements principles (Lean, VSM, 5S, TPM)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18861