Assistant Accountant – Co. Kilkenny / South Tipperary
Leading manufacturing facility based in Kilkenny / South Tipperary has an opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The successful individual will experience of the following:
- Proficiency in using Sage (Pay roll – 50+ employees weekly).
- Knowledge of Exchequer would be advantageous.
- Experience using Microsoft Office – in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills are essential.
Duties of the role will include:
- Accounts Payable, coordinating the processing of purchase invoices for accounts payable
- Carrying out monthly creditor’s reconciliations
- Set up all payments that go through the banking online system
- Carrying out weekly bank reconciliations
- Management of group intercompany transactions, reporting to Group Financial Accountant
- Support the management accountant and group accountant in the preparation of accounts for month end reporting inclusive of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements
Full details available on request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this opportunity contact Gemma or Eoin : Gemma@optimizerecruitment.ie / Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Tel: 056 7786631
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.