Assistant Accountant – Kilkenny – Permanent
- Responsible for client bank reconciliations, accounts payable and billing
- Responsible for client balance sheet reconciliations and query resolution
- Preparation of client VAT returns
- Assist in client payroll
- Assist in preparing client periodic accounts
- Assist in preparation of client audit and regulatory filings
- Assist in group billing and other group finance functions when required
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives with the company
- Liaise, build and maintain strong working relationships with all clients and staff
- Adhoc duties as required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a finance or similar role
- Accounting, Finance, VAT or Payroll qualification an advantage
- Strong IT skills including advanced MS excel and word skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise and delivery quality on time
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- A team player who is willing to help and support their colleagues essential
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18768 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.