Assistant / Engineering Surveyors – Dublin
Optimize Recruitment are currently looking for a number of Engineering Surveyors. The current vacancies are based around the Dublin and Kildare regions.
- Team Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Understand Scopes of work and project requirements
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Have strong knowledge of current CAD technology
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Set high standards for themselves and their services
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills
- Have a full driving licence
- Be flexible to travel for work
The ideal candidate will:
- Have relevant qualifications (Surveying, Geomatics or Engineering) and/or relevant experience
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of surveying
- Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
- Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
- The use of post processing software and AutoCAD. StarNet and 12d would be an advantage
- Understanding of BIM workflows, and experience with digital collaboration tools an advantage.
- Experience working in infrastructure and construction a requirement
- Experience with machine control an advantage
- To build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver to objectives set
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18592 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.