Audit Manager – Dublin – Permanent
Typical activities will include the following:
- Manage client relationships/expectations and develop client portfolio.
- Develop relations with existing clients in order to gather feedback on the quality of work delivered and to gain ideas for improvement of services delivered.
- Effectively manage audit teams and actively coach and develop team members
- Active involvement in the recruitment of staff
- Plan and manage own performance and development
- Develop technical expertise -both functional and industry
- Responsible for planning and managing assignments for compliance with all technical requirements
- Final technical review at all stages and for raising with partners all pertinent issues.
- Reviewing and approving for partner’s signature all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients
- Ensuring management letters are constructive, commercially aware and demonstrate the firm’s interest in the client’s business.
- Obtaining consultation from experts on complex issues
- Adequate fee recovery, variance analysis, billing procedures and pursuing overdue accounts.
- Arrangement of closing meeting including preparation of support for agenda.
- Controlling preparation of final version accounts and reports.
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Ability and willingness to work primarily on challenging and complex projects
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & US GAAP
- An ability to manage projects and teams.
- High Technical Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Optimize on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference 18594 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.