Audit Senior/ Accountant- Carlow
As a leading professional services practice, providing accounting, tax and business advisory services they are seeking a Qualified Accountant with strong Audit experience for a 6 month contract.
- Working on a range of audit assignments, co-ordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion.
- Liaising with Clients to obtain relevant information in order to resolve any queries.
- Identifying the key business and audit risks of a Client and investigating all audit issues to arrive at a solution.
- Taking responsibility for actions and outcomes and handling issues with minimal guidance.
- Working closely with partners and the audit team on the delivery and development of services to clients.
- Providing support to trainees and support staff.
- Qualified Accountant with strong technical skills.
- Extensive practice & audit experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara by email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22579