Audit Senior – Waterford – Permanent
A very well established and expanding practice in Waterford city are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant looking to progress and help grow the client base. Excellent experience to be gained.
- Organising and overseeing the planning, execution and completion of audits, accounting and other assignments within budget.
- Liaising with Clients to obtain relevant information in order to resolve any queries.
- Identifying the key business and audit risks of a Client and investigating all audit issues to arrive at a solution.
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and providing coaching to junior team members.
- Taking responsibility for actions and outcomes and handling issues with minimal guidance.
Candidate requirements :
- A recognised University degree or equivalent.
- Qualified/part qualified ACA/ACCA with strong technical skills.
- At least 4 years practice experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 16825 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.