Automation Engineer (Kilkenny)
Playing an integral role within the C&A Team, the successful engineer will work on projects across a wide range of sectors, including industrial, pharmaceutical, healthcare and municipal.
This is an office based role with no requirement to travel to site.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree in Automation Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with any of the following electronic instruments and drive networks: Modbus, ProfiBus, DeviceNET, Ethernet/IP and ModbusTCP
- Experience with either Schneider, Omron, Rockwell or Mitsubishi automation
- Experience with programming SCADA systems such as CITECT, INTOUCH
Duties will include:
- Design of automation systems and networks
- Working as part of the team structure you will design, program and commission
- allocated projects.
- Tendering, design and installation of various water, wastewater & energy projects.
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports as necessary
- Controlling the cost of projects and compiling project reports
- Liaise with design, contract, installation and commissioning departments
- and mechanical
- Control, development and modification of software, both on PLC and SCADA
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18608