Our client, a leading environmental services company, are seeking a Automation Technician for their pharmaceutical client in Dublin West. You will join a team of highly skilled professionals, who continue to make a difference to patient lives globally.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive base salary & benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and trouble-shooting of all client automated systems
- Co-ordination and supervision of vendors and sub-contractors on site
- Completion of all related documentation in compliance with site and regulatory rules and guidelines
- Delivery of engineering tasks in compliance with good engineering practice and all regulatory, statutory and corporate requirements
- Update stores spare lists as appropriate when required
- Keep training current in line with client’s requirements, i.e. SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), EWI’s (Engineering Work Instructions), etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Cert/diploma/degree (or equivalent) in appropriate electro-mechanical /electrical/ instrumentation discipline
- Experience of SCADA / PLC
- Electrical, schematic and circuit diagram reading
- Process automation experience
- Troubleshooting/repair of Low Voltage Electrical Systems
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee: (085) 807 2559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-22283