Bar Manager ( Waterford)
“Hands-on” Bar Manager required for a prestigious hotel property based in Waterford.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage manager will have experience of working in the hotel environment and have exceptional customer service skills.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Day to day running of the bars areas including food and beverage service (3 bars on the property)
- Rostering, costing, forecasting and reviews
- Stock control management
- Building relationships with suppliers, representatives, guests, food and beverage team to maximise sales potential
- Achieving agreed organisation and departmental goals and objectives
- Training to ensure compliance to standards at all levels within the team
- Ensuring employees are developed in a structured manner
- Ensuring appropriate returns and cash handling procedures are adhered to
The successful bar manager will have the following:
- Background & minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hotel experience essential for this role
- Good understanding of budgets is essential.
- An Industry qualification would be an advantage
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A genuine interest in current trends in both food and drinks in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention for detail
- Working knowledge of Micros or similar system an advantage;
- Ambition to drive standards in a busy environment
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference BW – 18811 number in the title of the mail.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.