Bid Manager (Cork City)
Leading design consultancy based in Cork City has an opportunity available for a Bid Manager to join their team. Project workload includes: Waste & Resource Management, Civil and Infrastructure.
The successful individual will have the following :
- 3rd level qualification in engineering, construction, administration, marketing or related field.
- 5+ years post graduate experience
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Ability to work to tight timeframes
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company would be an advantage
- Experience completing public sector tenders would be advantageous also
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To lead bid management within the organisation
- Manage the complete tender process, including tender identification, management approvals, completion of SAQs and pre-qualification documents and quality and commercial submissions.
- Lead the production of tenders for submission to clients within the defined tender periods, meeting submission deadlines
- Track opportunities on relevant tender portals
- Continual improvement of tender proposals, brochures and qualification material
- Develop and maintain the company tender tracking systems and metrics
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18345