BIM Engineer (Dublin)
Leading Engineering contractor has an opportunity for an experienced BIM Engineer to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the BIM Lead the successful BIM engineer has responsibility for delivering all 3D and 2D co-ordination milestones on each project.
The successful engineer will have the following:
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering plus a BIM qualification
- 3+ years’ experience within a BIMCo-ordination function
- Mechanical or Electrical background and have a proven track record in a similar role
- The ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Duties of the role will include:
- Deliver all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM lead
- Assist the BIM Lead with production of 2D co-ordination and installation drawings
- Detail of 3D elements needed for design and co-ordination
- Verify and prepare layout drawings to meet contract requirements
Full detailed job description available for review.
For a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa or Eoin on: 056 7786631.
Note: your CV will never be released without your prior approval.