BMS Project Engineer (Munster)
Established over 30 years, our client has been installing and commissioning Building Management Systems (BMS) on a range of projects including large pharmaceuticals and data centres to hospitals and retail units.
Primarily site based and working as part of a team of engineers, the position will require the successful individual to carry out software engineering, commissioning and testing of BMS systems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Engineering of BMS & QBMS Systems
- Commission of BMS & QBMS Systems
- Knowledge of Siemens (desirable but not essential), Cylon, Trend, or Tridium BMS
- Familiarity with GAMP model would be advantageous but not essential.
- Familiarity with controlled environments and Life Sciences Industry is advantageous
- Project cost control – training will be provided.
Training provided in various areas; such as :GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training, Siemens Product Training and educational assistance is provided and actively encouraged.
The successful engineer will require strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18831