Accounts/Administration – Part Time – South Tipperary
3 full days – Monday to Wednesday – 9am -5pm OR 9.30am to 5.30pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconciling creditor ledger with monthly statements & reconciling balance to ledger control a/c Monthly reconciliation – Must be signed off prior to monthly payment prior to month end
- Supplier – Portal:- P/Out invoices for approval and coding
- Sending out Approved Monthly Statements to selected debtors after month end close off Follow up calls when necessary
- Central point of contact for IT support issues
- Liaising with Support Companies in relation to IT issues Managing Company’s LinkedIn page
- Ensuring all HR data and filing is recorded and completed in an accurate manner for efficient retrieval as needed – continuously working to improve the efficiency of supporting systems.
- Managing the Filing system, data on company database, absence, GDPR compliance Carrying out general administration duties on a daily basis.
- Manage the administration of the full employee life cycle, from recruitment to exit
- Preparation or printing of recruitment documents, recruitment adverts, Interview coordination and appointment documentation
- Work closely with the payroll department to ensure accuracy of data and seamless process management.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports.
- General reception duties including: – Answering phone in a polite and professional manner, directing calls efficiently Call logs & Message taking
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Liaising with Revenue as necessary. Preparation of ad hoc reports.
- Payroll Admin: – Ad hoc reports
- 2+ years’ experience
- Strong systems experience
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 18966 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.