Brand Manager (Kilkenny)
Established business based in Kilkenny City is seeking a Brand Manager to join their team.
Duties of the role:
- Create and implement a marketing strategy plan.
- Research consumer markets, monitor market trends, identify and propose potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
- Set up a framework for management of ambassadors and sponsorships to ensure they are delivering on investment and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research and use these insights to inform the marketing plan.
- Work with support agencies for design, videography and digital to ensure that the content is of an exceptional standard, timelines are met, and budgets adhered to.
- Supervise the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with technical and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
- Forging strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key marketing personnel within the retail, trade and other buying organisations.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of marking materials to support key channels – Retail, online and trade.
Requirements of the role will include:
- A degree or diploma in marketing or design is preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Good analytical skills, able to respond to results and consumer research
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Organised and methodical
- Understands the pet consumer sector or similar and has a genuine interest in the area of animal nutrition
- Works well under pressure
- Energetic and passionate about their product speciality
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 19287