Our client, a leading and progressive Agri business based in Waterford are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join their growing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the execution of cross channel marketing communications with strong marketing messaging
- Responsible for content creation for marketing campaigns
- Manage digital marketing activities to include CRM, making improvements in segmentation and personalisation of email marketing campaigns
- Managing results-driven social media marketing, both paid and unpaid campaigns
- Update company websites via CMS (Content Management System) to support marketing activities
- Work as part of the team on the implementation of a new brand concept for roll-out Q3
- Execute marketing activities including event management, PR, sales support material and budget management
- Analysing campaign results and reporting on performance to identify new continuous improvements
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the business with key stakeholders
- Work together with the marketing team to achieve department activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and can demonstrate how their experience will enable them to hit the ground running. Some exposure to the Agri market would be an advantage
- Be a good communicator, with the ability to work well and communicate verbally across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exacting attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, have a can-do attitude, always keeping the end goal in sight and add improvements along the journey
- Be highly proficient using standard office and marketing specific IT tools, systems, and online services.
- Experience in audio-visual content creation would be an advantage
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22442