Building Regulations Assessor / Assigned Certifier
- Location: Wexford & Kildare
- Role: Permanent
Our client a leading residential builder based in Wexford has an opportunity for a Junior Building Regulations Assessor to join their established team. The successful individual will be based in their Wexford office but also travel to sites throughout Kildare.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preform inspections on houses and apartments to ensure compliance with building regulations (energy, air tightness and ventilation)
- Reviewing survey data
- Carrying out the relevant calculations
The successful individual will have the following:
- Preferred third level degree in relevant field
- A strong residential building background
- Proficient in IT systems
- Knowledge Building Energy Rating (BER) calculations for residential buildings
- Knowledge of the Irish Building Regulations predominately Part L and F
- Experience in BCAR
- Experience in Air Tightness Testing
- AutoCAD proficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Irish Driving Licence & transport.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 056 7786631 / 086 044 4833
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG- 19453