Building Services Engineer (Mechanical) – South East Ireland
Award winning design consultancy based in the South East of Ireland has a requirement for a Building Services Engineer to support the delivery of a broad range of projects.
The position will suit motivated, practical and adaptable individuals who have ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering and environmental consultancy.
Key responsibilities -of the role will include:
- Undertake design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards.
- Manage the production of drawings and reports.
- Co-ordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
- Attend meetings with clients, other consultants and contractors during the course of projects.
- Ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
The successful individual will ideally have the following :
- Chartered Mechanical/Building Services Engineer or with aspirations to be come chartered,.
- 5+ years post-graduate experience.
- QQI Level 8 or 9 Qualification in an accredited Engineering programme.
- Good knowledge and experience of current EN Standards.
- A broad range of experience in the design of new and/or refurbished buildings for commercial, industrial, retail and residential use.
- Experience in contract documentation and administration would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of your field of engineering.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of client, vendor and contractor interaction and management
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa or Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL: 19326
Nominated for “Agency of the Year” – NRF Awards 2019
Winner of “Small Business of the Year” – Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce Awards 2017