Electrical Building Services Engineer (South East Region) Various levels
Expanding awarding winning innovative design consultancy has an exciting opportunity for experienced Electrical Building Services Engineers at various levels to join their team.
Joining their engineering team of No. 25, this is an exciting time within this organisation.
Vacancies exist in the following areas:
- Senior Electrical Engineer (10+ years’ experience), ideally chartered.
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer (3+ years)
The successful Engineers will have the following:
- Ideally qualified to Degree level and have the relevant professional experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience, in a design consultancy environment
- Familiar with all relevant Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Technical background in electrical engineering with a proven ability to create engineering solutions from client briefs.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit.
- Experience of design packages such as Amtech, Dialux and Hevacomp.
Additional details available upon request.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Excellent benefits package on offer.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC-16803 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.