Building Services/Mechanical CAD Technician
This is a permanent position with a leading engineering consultancy.
Location: Cork region.
Project workload will include:
Working with a Senior member of the team, the successful individual will have the following:
- Certificate in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Between 1 and 6+ years’ post graduate experience working in building services engineering. (Naturally experience level will be reflected in salary / package)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft and CAD systems.
- MEP Revit an advantage but not essential.
This position would suit an energetic, proactive individual who can demonstrate a good work ethic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draw development using AutoCAD and other software packages of design and administration.
- Assist in the design and drawing development of service installations on a variety of projects.
- Liaise with design team members, site contracting staff, and Utility Providers.
- Work with a team environment and communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Plan & organise work structure in order to meet deadlines.
Package will include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid membership fees for professional institute
- MEP Revit training provided
- Excellent office location
- Educational assistance supported
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18409