Business Development Executive (Environmental / Water)
Reporting to the Senior Technical Consultant/Water Services Business Manager the successful individual will play a key role in acting as a lead generator to grow the company as a further established player in the water and wastewater treatment industry.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge or particular interest in environmental, water, wastewater management
- Excellent IT Skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full, clean driving license essential.
- Science/ Environmental qualification desirable, not essential
- Sales/ Marketing qualification desirable, not essential
Duties and Responsibilities of the position:
- Drive forward the growth and development
- Develop knowledge of company Products and Services with a view to increasing company output.
- Engage with existing and potential customers to increase our quotation output.
- Continually identifying and assessing new potential growth opportunities
- Utilise and maximise the CRM system.
- Working closely with the Business Manager and other members of sales team to proactively manage customer relationships
- Supporting the development of overall company strategy and vision
Package will include: Company vehicle (full expended) plus additional benefits.
A graduate with Environmental, Science, Business background who has had previous exposure to water/municipal industry could potentially be interested in this type of opportunity.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on: 056 7786631.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: BW: 18859