Business Development Manager – Dublin ( Construction Fit Out)
Optimize are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager with an established corporate network across Ireland. Our client, one of Irelands leading and award-winning Construction Fit Out firms are seeking an ambitious and experience Business Developer to obtain new business and manage client retention. The ideal candidate will have vast experience in B2B Corporate Business Development, confident communicating and presenting at executive level and the ability to utilise their network to seek out new business opportunities.
- Generous salary with package
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holidays
- Contacting and maintaining relationships with existing client base
- Manage aspects of the sales process, tender proposals, account management new business development
- Be familiar with all relevant construction legislation and the requirements of individual customers
- Creation of template proposals for future and existing projects
- To provide top class customer service and technical support to a varied customer base
- Ability to manage client’s expectations and provide technical advice
- Knowledge of corporate fit outs and construction services
- High level of competency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Provide effective solutions to problems and manage client’s expectations
- 5+ years’ experience in Construction Sales/Corporate B2B
- Construction background advantageous
- Good standard of education preferably with a third level qualification or relevant diploma
- A highly self-motivated individual who has a strong commercial awareness and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient IT Skills,
- Full License
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19454 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent