CAD Technician – Civils (Midlands)
Leading Civil Engineering Contractor is seeking to recruit a CAD/ GIS Technician for their Midlands based office.
Duties of the role will include:
- Using AutoCAD software to produce 2D and 3D general arrangement and schematic drawings
- Assisting in the control of documentation within the department
- Ensuring the quality of the drawings and designs is at acceptable industry standards
- Liaising with the project & design teams
The success technician will have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a CAD Technician on civil engineering projects.
- Ability to prioritise workloads efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency in the generation of 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD.
- Excellent IT & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of team as well as independently
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18706 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.