CAD Technician (M&E)
Expanding design consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E CAD Technician. As the CAD Technician you will be responsible for producing design solutions required by clients for approval.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in the design of building services.
- 3rd level qualification in a CAD related subject.
- Proficiency in CAD draughting essential.
- Experience working in an engineering consultancy is an advantage.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of the commercial sector an advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for career growth and experience with one of Ireland’s leading engineering companies with a competitive salary / package is guaranteed. Our client, also actively supports professional development among its engineers and engineering team – hence CPD is to the fore in the development of this firm.
The post holder will support the M&E team coordinating mechanical and electrical CAD drawings on a range of commercial sectors project. The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative multidisciplinary design consultancy.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa : 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL – 19015