CAD Technician (M&E) – Kilkenny City
Expanding design consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E CAD Technician – who will be responsible for producing design solutions required by clients for approval.
Our client works on a diverse range of projects including:
- Office Development
- Private Housing.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in the design of building services.
- 3rd level qualification in a CAD related subject.
- Proficiency in CAD draughting essential.
- Experience working in an engineering consultancy is an advantage.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and to a high standard.
- Knowledge of the commercial sector an advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
NOTE: Fluency in English and eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for career growth and experience with one of Ireland’s leading engineering companies with a competitive salary / package is guaranteed. Our client, also actively supports professional development among its engineers and engineering team – hence CPD is to the fore in the development of this firm.
The post holder will support the M&E team coordinating mechanical and electrical CAD drawings on a range of commercial sectors project. The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative multidisciplinary design consultancy.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 or email Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18802