CAD Technician (Steelwork) – Carlow
Our client is a leading manufacturer of architectural steelwork that is established over 80 years.
Due to continued growth & success an opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD Technician to join their team.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in Tekla or Advanced Steel would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail & communication skills are essential.
- Strong design, technical and construction knowledge is essential.
- Good knowledge of metal fabrication and of Irish Building Regulations essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain consistency under pressure is also very important.
Duties of the role will include:
- To prepare fabrication drawings from sales to production, including: CAD detailing, preparing drawings, site construction drawings, quantifying and ordering materials.
- Liaise with clients, Design Teams, Contractors & Workshop fabricators.
- Meet deadlines.
- Advise stake holders of potential issues on projects.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22329