Our client, a leading environmental services company, are seeking a Calibration Technician for their pharmaceutical client in Dublin West. You will join a team of highly skilled professionals, who continue to make a difference to patient lives globally.
This role is a permanent opportunity with a competitive base salary & benefits package.
- Ensure all calibration procedures are handled and completed in adherence with company and site policies
- Respond to technical queries and carry out fault findings on instrumentation
- Coordinate and liaise with Calibration and Utility Managers and project team members to schedule and perform calibrations
- Manage performance of all direct reports and ensure that register of instruments is maintained and audited on a regular basis
- Minimum 5 years’ industrial experience in pharmaceutical environment
- Relevant trade qualifications (Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical)
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee: (085) 807 2559 / email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-22282