Chartered Structural Engineer – Offaly
Our client, a leading practice based in the midlands-based, established over 20 years ago is seeking to recruit and experience Structural Engineer to join their team.
Over client provides professional services such as:
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Project Management
Their portfolio of project from public sector to private entities include: industrial, pharmaceutical, residential & educational.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree in Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartership essential
- minimum 5 years-experience
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Reporting to senior management, duties will include:
- Structural design/ detailing and developing specifications on various projects
- Take the technical lead on projects including carrying out and reviewing/checking designs
- Liaising with clients, design team and contractors
Salary & package will include:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Paid Institute Membership
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employer matching pension up to a capped percentage
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
Our client believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within the practice.
This opportunity offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22781