Chef de Partie – Hotel (Midlands)
Our client is an award-winning luxurious hotel located in the heart of the Midlands. They have a unique opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join their team. The successful candidate would be someone who is looking to gain 5-star chef experience dealing with fresh ingredients. This exquisite establishment prepares all its food from scratch and creates a bespoke dining experience for its guests.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (4-5 star hotels).
- Have experience working in a busy environment.
- Work well in a pressurised environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to work under own initiative.
- Experience in a fast-paced kitchen
- Flexible – capable of working on all sections.
- Maintain the highest standard in food hygiene, service and presentation (HACCP Certification)
- Opportunity to work in a progressive, busy 5-star hotel.
- Excellent career development within the kitchen and opportunity to grow with the company.
- Work in a kitchen that’s chasing a Michelin Star
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18880 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.