Childcare Assistant (North Co. Kilkenny)
Community childcare facility based in North County Kilkenny has an immediate opportunity available for a Childcare Assistant to join their team.
Full-time, permanent position. (Flexibility – should you not be available to work full-time)
No weekend work.
Salary : €21,500 to €24,500 depending on experience & qualifications.
As a key member of the childcare team, the role will involve participation in elements of the business from time to time including:
- Care of babies less than one year of age.
- Care of toddlers 1-3 years of age.
- Care of children in ECCE 1 and ECCE 2.
- Care of afterschool children when the national school’s day is over.
- Liaison with parents.
Qualifications and attributes required:
- Minimum Level 5 in Early Childcare. Higher qualifications are an advantage.
- A passion in the area of the care of children from babies up to 12 years of age.
- A person with a team ethos when dealing with management and co- workers.
- Knowledge of national schemes and methods of childcare such as Siolta and Aistir.
- Absolute flexibility to assist the management in organising the business on a day-to-day basis.
- Basic Information Technology skills.
Benefits of Early Years Educator role:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- Educational assistance
- Christmas Bonus
- Further development and training within the industry
- Progression opportunities within the company
If the above job description sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career please do not hesitate to contact me.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Optimize on: 056 7786631
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CC-22480