CIVIL / STRUCTURAL DESIGN / PROJECT ENGINEER
- Location: County Westmeath
- Type of Position: Full-time
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience required: 5+ years
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension (up to 5%), Death in Service & excellent working culture / environment.
Working as part of multi-disciplinary project teams involved in the design, procurement and supervision of retail & commercial projects. Duties will include: analysis, design, specification and report writing. Engaging with clients and design teams for project delivery.
The successful engineer will have the following:
- A degree in Structural and/or Civil Engineering as a minimum.
- Chartered would be advantageous but not essential.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in Structural and/or Civil Engineering in a design environment.
- Experience of commercial & retail projects would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in IT and be competent using drafting software and engineering design software.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good written English and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of BIM advantageous.
- The ability to manage a project and liaise with clients directly is important.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22799