Civil CAD Technician (Local Authority) – South East – Contract role
Contract duration: 15/20 weeks (40 hours per week)
Start: Late June 2021
Working with a leading consultancy, the successful CAD technician will work under the direction of engineers from the local Authority and will meet the following minimum criteria:
- Level 5 in Construction Technology
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office.
- 2+ years work experience in an engineering environment and the preparation of CAD drawings.
- Experience in the preparation of road markings drawings.
- Experience in the preparation of pavement drawings.
- Experience in the preparation of tender drawings.
- Knowledge of drawing software tools – Autodesk 2D.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good understanding of correct drawing presentation using standards.
- Valid Safe-pass.
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle to conduct site visits.
The CAD technician will be involved in variety of designs. The projects will involve mainly design drawings for Active Travel Measures, Traffic Calming schemes, Landownership drawing details, Car park design and any associated works.
Contact Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie / 087 0505417 for details.