Civil Design Engineer (Carlow)
Leading civil, structural and environmental design consultancy is seeking a Civil Design Engineer to join their Infrastructure design team.
The successful engineer will have a minimum 3 years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic engineering practice.
In addition the successful individual will have the following:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3 years post-graduate experience in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status
- Experienced in the civil or structural design of Infrastructure projects
- Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, CADS RC and Revit is a plus
- Working knowledge of civil or structural analysis software
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Excellent communication, management, analytical and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems quickly.
Our client provides design and management solutions for the construction of infrastructure projects such as:
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Civil engineering design including: car parking, roads, greenways, and sustainable stormwater drainage design
- Structural design of infrastructure and buildings including residential and utility buildings, bridges, underpasses, culverts, retaining walls, gantries, wind turbine bases and other structures
- Planning and managing CAD documentation, working closely with CAD and Revit Technicians
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and budget
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22315